Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Back

And This is the Third Place Winners
This is the Second Place winners
This number one of the Cutest Of 08'

We are back in South Carolina now we had an awsome Christmas and I hope you did to. We got to see all my relatives and we had sooo much fun. I got the Twilight Soundtrack, a Wii, loads of clothes and a whole lot more. Mom got what she wanted really bad, a new camara. And everything was fun now I just want to stay on break and not go back to school. Our computer has some problems so I can't put any new pictures on :(. But I did put some Twilight music on here. Here I'm going to get off subject but here are some of the Cutest Of 08'. These are cute pictures selected by my special pannel of judges ( my best freinds). All of these pictures were found on the computer and are not really getting any award.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have amazing friends and I love them. I'm a vegetarian and I love life[: Happy summer