We had a sleepover last night for our church group GA ( girls in action) it was awsome we had candy and everything. We did not go to bed till like three in the morning. We had soooo much fun and tomorow our dance group gets to go perform at lake city which is two hours away from here. We are going to have sooo much fun. Last time we went they had homemade ice cream!!!!!!!!! :) But anyone looking for a good book here is my list of books to read
Bliss
Kiss
Wild Roses
Bella at Midnight
Blue Bloods
Masquerade (the second Blue Bloods bookl)
Revelations (the third Blue Bloods book)
What If Everyone Was Dointg It
What If All The Rumuros Were True
What If Your Past Came Back To Haunt You
The Wild Girls
A Great And Terible Beauty
Rebel Angeles ( the second A Great And Terible Beauty book)
The Sweet Far Thing ( the third A Great And Terible Beatuy book)
That long list of books will keep you reading.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Lexi[:
- I have amazing friends and I love them. I'm a vegetarian and I love life[: Happy summer



No comments:
Post a Comment