Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Boredom
Sorry i haven't post anything lately, but there isn't much to say. We went to the pool with the Weiland's (my other family) yesterday and that was fun. Jacob was holding on to his pool noodle for dear life at the four foot zone while the rest of us were jumping in and out of the pool and swimming circles around him. I gave him a piggyback so he could at least seem like he was having fun. I told him to plug his nose then I dropped down under the water (which he didn't like. But I thought it was funny.) So there that's all I've been doing. And guess what!!!! Mom's going to try to get some Le sylphides pictures so those will probably be the next pictures you see of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lexi[:
- I have amazing friends and I love them. I'm a vegetarian and I love life[: Happy summer



No comments:
Post a Comment