Saturday, January 10, 2009
Loads of Laughs
Me and some of my friends went to Skateland last night. And I figured something out while I was there. I can't skate! I think I fell down a billion times. But we still had fun and it was really funny because we were all falling down. But it was really funny because we would just be skateing and having fun then out of no were one of us would just fall down.HeHeHe. And I'm get to go back to skateland tomorow for one of my friend's Birthday party's. Wonder if I can beat my record on falling down? Or maybe I can beat my record on standing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lexi[:
- I have amazing friends and I love them. I'm a vegetarian and I love life[: Happy summer



No comments:
Post a Comment